Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Gift

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 03:51 PM)
StarDAWG
Journeyman
Options
If everyone is aware, of you pre ordered the new samsung galaxy s21 series you can claim some ear buds. Amazing. I feel real cheeky complaining over a free gift but listen....
I pre ordered my phone in January which I was overtime moon about, I was like a little boy waiting for he's phone then to find out I can claim my earbuds so I did this immediately on the day I got my phone which was February? I think. So any way it says once you have been accepted that you may have to wait 45days. Which is understandable they give me a date for when they would arrive. It worked out mid March they would come. So lat week o got them oh boy how excited I was. I opened the case to find the left one was damaged. I didn't care as it worked at the time, then one week later the left bud will not connect nor turn on. I sent it off to Samsung engineers who have said it is not under warranty anymore due to the damage which they had caused. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED BY THE BRAND 😔
6 REPLIES 6
StarDAWG
Journeyman
Options
correct, there was not enough proof that it hadn't been Qualty Check. I am happy with the 21 ultra
0 Likes
ametre
Student
Options
I was excited but still haven't received any. what do I do. I have missed out twice on Samsung offers and the first time I can apply they never arrive
0 Likes
RiverFae
First Poster
Options
I just ordered the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G and it offers free earbuds if I claim them. I only just ordered the phones today from Sky as it offered free earbuds as well, how do I claim this?
0 Likes
StarDAWG
Journeyman
Options
Right where it says claim gift takes about 3 to 4 mins to fill out

Screenshot_20210403-183839_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Dee52
First Poster
Options
I ordered mine Friday and I missed the delivery of my A52 phone so its coming tomorrow but still cant see where on this app how to claim them?
Do I have to wait till the phone arrives and access the app then? If so where will I find it.
The cut off date is the 27th April so I really hope my phone comes tomorrow.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Dee52: The promotion ends on the 27th April, however you have 30 days from the purchase date to claim your Galaxy Buds+, available with purchases of the A42 5G, A52 5G and A72. When your phone arrives, head to the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app to proceed with your claim, or take a look at the link below to claim on our website. 

https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/aseriesbuds/en-GB

0 Likes