Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free galaxy watch active

(Topic created on: 23-09-2020 04:07 PM)
fredthered
Student
Options
I made a claim for the free watch after i bought the galaxy s20. I got the emails saying my claim was succesfull but any time i try tracking it with the nine didget code and email address it tells me it doesnt recognise those details.

Has anyone else came across this ??
6 REPLIES 6
RaThor
First Poster
Options
Im an ex-Samsung store rep, as far as I have experienced I've made a number of these claims for customers over last few years, they can take up to 6 weeks to arrive, if you claimed over 6 weeks ago get in contact with Samsung directly.
0 Likes
fredthered
Student
Options
Cheers for that. I dont mind the wait its just that its saying it doesnt recognise the 9 didget code and email address but its the code they sent and the address they sent it to.
0 Likes
daron
First Poster
Options
Can someone tell me where i go in the members app to claim the watch as i cannot see it in the App. Ta
0 Likes
MrBraga
Journeyman
Options
you're probably checking the wrong tracking page. this is the right one (if you're in the UK) https://20203.samsungpromotions.claims/watchactive/en-GB
0 Likes
Arewers89
First Poster
Options
Delete this please as it contains a link that does not contain the samsung.com domain and is therefore a phishing link.
0 Likes
MrBraga
Journeyman
Options
I'm sorry but this it is not a fishing link, this is the oficial samsung promotions link, as you can see on this picture with a secure connection.
0 Likes