Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

free galaxy buds+

(Topic created on: 23-08-2020 05:13 PM)
SlipCased
Student
Options
So I got a leaflet through the post yesterday about claiming my free pair, says claim through this app within 30-60 days... so does that mean it will appear on the app after 30 days of purchase?  As its not there yet...and how do you prove it? 
50 REPLIES 50
AlfieH
First Poster
Options
The offer might have expired
0 Likes
jojowill
Apprentice
Options
I bought my s20+ 5 weeks ago with free buds on the leaflet that tells you how to claim says in-between 30-60 days 😳 ive had nothing come up on benefits so today I will he going back in the shop to ask what is going on before they can say the offer has expired 😀
0 Likes
mellowone
First Poster
Options
hey did you have to wait till 30 days after purchase?
0 Likes
chlo96
Student
Options
no nothing on my benefits only if you prefer ordered s20 note 😔
0 Likes
jojowill
Apprentice
Options
right so just been in the shop the offer that you had when buying your phone has expired 😒 as the new note is out so won't be on your benefits to claim the lad in the shop rang samsung and went mad basically and was told to use this website instead to claim them that he did i have confirmation that it has all gone threw hope this link helps you all out
https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/o2summer/get-started
Members_fB7ujvG
First Poster
Options
I have had the exact same problem. 02 told me that the offer should appear on our samsung members app on the 5th August. I still can't find it.
0 Likes
chlo96
Student
Options
thankyou. seems to direct me to correct page. although I will have to try again at a later date as it has not been 30 days
0 Likes
Rzee
First Poster
Options
hi I got my galaxy s20 note on 20 August and there are no guidelines on how to claim. can anyone help ? The above claim link is for 02 customers
0 Likes
Rzee
First Poster
Options
Samsung should be more transparent about the process of claiming my free gift. I bought the phone because of the free gift. I didn't really need a new phone atm!
0 Likes
HalfDayHero
Apprentice
Options
What do you mean you "got a leaflet through the post"? was it just a random loose leaflet or was it an addressed letter from Samsung? is it an official document? Are you being scammed? I can see others posting a link saying to click it but it looks fishy to me, what reputable company starts their website with 20202?

Be careful.
0 Likes