Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

free galaxy buds+

(Topic created on: 20-08-2020 10:32 AM)
SlipCased
Student
Options
So I got a leaflet through the post yesterday about claiming my free pair, says claim through this app within 30-60 days... so does that mean it will appear on the app after 30 days of purchase?  As its not there yet...and how do you prove it? 
50 REPLIES 50
haven
First Poster
Options
my upgrade was the 20th of July and was told it would appear on the members app today the 19th
0 Likes
Biosox
First Poster
Options
https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/o2summer/track-my-claim

for 02 members with that link, not sure about other networks
0 Likes
mellowone
First Poster
Options
do you have to wait till you've had the phone for a month? I was told the same i got my phone on the 2nd of August so would I have to wait till the 2nd of September?
0 Likes
daniella12
Student
Options
Hello

I got a new phone from 02 store they gave me a leaflet and explained i could claim for free ear buds ,  
But I tried to claim by following the instructions but it won't go through .

GaRbi82
Explorer
Options
which phone did you get? I got my note20 today and can claim earbuds from 21 August until 20 September through Samsung members so need to wait until Friday.
0 Likes
mini1104
Student
Options
thanks mate didn't realise it's from 21st August
0 Likes
daniella12
Student
Options
hi
I got the s20 phone and purchased on 26/7/2020.
0 Likes
chlo96
Student
Options
I purchased s20+, & there was an offer to receive free buds. They said it would come up on benefits. But still not seen nothing? Anyone has same problem?
0 Likes
Honeybunny
Apprentice
Options
have you had any joy yet still nothing on my benefits
0 Likes
Neill357
Journeyman
Options
So the section to get to it is now on my phone but I get an error about eligibility.
0 Likes