Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

free galaxy buds+

(Topic created on: 18-08-2020 04:04 PM)
SlipCased
Student
Options
So I got a leaflet through the post yesterday about claiming my free pair, says claim through this app within 30-60 days... so does that mean it will appear on the app after 30 days of purchase?  As its not there yet...and how do you prove it? 
50 REPLIES 50
Solution
Monty1980
Journeyman
Options
RyRy94
First Poster
Options
Hi, I purchased a galaxy s20 ultra 5g on the o2 network. I received a promotional flyer advertising the free galaxy buds plus. I cant seem to even find the link on Samsung members. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@RyRy94: Claims can be made 30-60 days from the purchase date via the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app. If you still cant claim using the Members app, then please proceed via the link below.

https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/o2summer/get-started

tamsyn24
First Poster
Options
Anyone help I pre ordered off AO mobile and told me to come on here to claim my free galaxy buds plus and I don't know how to do it driving me crazy my phone arriving today so how do I get the buds
0 Likes
JohnnyShoulder
First Poster
Options
The slip that comes with the phone should have all the details on how to claim. I know with mine it states you have to wait 30 days after the purchase of the phone before claiming for the buds.
0 Likes
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
12. Company Participants must visit https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/notepreorder and complete the online claim, upload proof or purchase and all other required information in order to make an application for a Reward under this Promotion (both a “Claim”).
13. Claims must be submitted between 00.01 (BST) 21 August 2020 and 23:59 (BST) 20 September 2020 (the “Claim Period”). Claims received outside the Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
0 Likes
AlphaUK
First Poster
Options
I just upgraded from from S9 to S20 Ultra 5g and when ordering it said I can claim a free pair of buds from Samsung Members app. I csnt find where to claim them . Any ideas?
0 Likes
JordanM4
First Poster
Options
it says from the 21st so maybe they will update the app then?
0 Likes
haven
First Poster
Options
I got mine the 20th of July and was told that it would be on my app today 19th August but its not . Can anyone help please ?
0 Likes
Biosox
First Poster
Options
What was the date of your upgrade? (depends on the link I can give you)
0 Likes