Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Fit2 Ckaim

(Topic created on: 18-10-2020 01:57 PM)
Shazza2k7
Student
Options
Hi I cannot find a link to claim the fit2 i an entitled to, there is only a link for a pre ordered watch, please advise  
11 REPLIES 11
AndrewL
Options

@Shazza2k7: Are you referring to the Galaxy Fit 2 gift with pre-orders of the S20 FE? If so, you can claim via the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app on your new device. If you pre-ordered directly from our website at samsung.com then you would have been required to select your chosen gift at the purchase stage. For more information, please check the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/galaxy-s20-fe/

0 Likes
Shazza2k7
Student
Options
it wasn't a pre order I ordered it Thursday just gone and EE said to claim from the members page
0 Likes
Dolly20
First Poster
Options
I'm also having this problem, I collected my new s20 fe in o2 yesterday and they told me to claim via the app. but I can't find the link as its not in the benefit section
0 Likes
Meg1997
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same issue.. ee said to claim through this. please can I have assistance with this?
0 Likes
Shellsock
First Poster
Options
Same for me, bought the S20 FE and there should be a Pre-Order / Claim Banner in the Benefits section, but nothing there.
0 Likes
AndyMuch
Student
Options
I also purchased an s20 fe from Sky Mobile on 20th October promising a free fit2 watch. Where is the website link and e-voucher promised ? It should be on the Samsung Members app?
0 Likes
AndyMuch
Student
Options
No the offer is on purchases of S20 models made in October 2020, not pre orders.
0 Likes
fifitinkerbell
First Poster
Options
I'm also having the same issue and can't find how to claim.
0 Likes
Liiam
First Poster
Options
did anyone get any help with this as I am the same thanks
0 Likes