Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free earbuds

(Topic created on: 17-02-2021 12:55 PM)
Carzy
Apprentice
Options
I received my new a51 phone today and I was told by Three that I could ask for free earbuds but I can not see how to do this without pre-ordering another phone. Can anyone help? Thank you. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
StopItRawr
Pioneer
Options
Have you contacted Three to ask what the process is for that? The only free promotions live run by Samsung are the ones on the Members app
0 Likes
Darren22
Voyager
Options
when did you order this phone i just looked on three website and you cannot claim free buds with this phone I have this phone I bought from Samsung direct and you don't get get free buds I got a free speaker that promotion ad ended I don't know why they told you that.
0 Likes
Carzy
Apprentice
Options
I ordered it yesterday. thats what I thought, I've looked everywhere on the site and can't see where this phone gets free earbuds. I'll ring Three again and ask them where they got their information from. thanks for the response. I appreciate it. 👍🏻😁
0 Likes
Carzy
Apprentice
Options
I shall contact Three. Maybe someone has got their facts wrong. I'll survive I'm sure. If I could get them then I would, but if I can't well there are worse things in life to happen. Thank you for your reply though. 👍🏻😁
StopItRawr
Pioneer
Options
I've got the horrific feeling someone at Three heard "Samsung" and said this without realising the promotion was only for the new S21 series.

However "my word is my bond" and all that and if they said that you can claim these things with that phone, then I'd say they need to sort you out either way.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Carzy: It does seem as though Three have their wires crossed, as the current Galaxy Buds Live promotion is for the Galaxy S21 series. Apologies for the confusion, however I recommend checking out the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app on your A51 to see what other offers are available to you. 

0 Likes