Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free earbuds and tracker

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 10:27 PM)
JaymeeMc
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone who purchased the S21 S21+ S21 Ultra recieved their buds and tracker yet? Been roughly around their wait time for me but due to it not being an "order" and rather an item given by them, weve no order confirmation on our account. Ive tried checking my emails and nothing to confirm it's been sent. I got my phone on release day so i should of recieved a postage confirmation by now but haven't.
0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
Case1188
Voyager
Options
got my s21 ultra, buds and smart tag in the same package.
0 Likes
JaymeeMc
Apprentice
Options
I've did everything and just wanting for delivery and it's been 5 weeks
0 Likes
JaymeeMc
Apprentice
Options
how? did you buy them all at the same time because this was a package deal?
0 Likes
Case1188
Voyager
Options
bought the phone outright from Samsung and got the buds and tag free,
0 Likes
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
If you purchased the device directly from Samsung they send the Buds + SmartTag with the phone
JaymeeMc
Apprentice
Options
I purchased through o2 however the deal was a Samsung deal so when phone arrived so did a code to order the items for free. I've did that on the night I got it 29th January and it was confirmed but no delivery updates nothing
0 Likes
GelynDuw
Apprentice
Options
Hi. I got a text earlier today from Samsung confirming that they've been shipped and will be with me in a few days. Hopefully you'll be getting your text soon!
JaymeeMc
Apprentice
Options
tracking number? I didn't get one on confirmation
0 Likes
ThisIsScottWebb
Student
Options
it was a 9 digit code I got but I'm still no closer than you to getting them. so probably wouldn't matter if I had 9.10.11.or 12 digit number if I'm honest
0 Likes
GelynDuw
Apprentice
Options
Hey, once you get the text, you'll motecthsn likely get them within 24 hours. Delivered by Yodel.
0 Likes