Yeah, I got mine yesterday.
irishlass75
Explorer
Options
when did u order them thanks
Greenlantern68
Journeyman
Options
I'm in Northern Ireland and due to the brexit scenario I expect my S21 to arrive a bit later than specified. (DPD are the company tasked with my delivery). Regarding the claim for the buds live (smart tag??) I have 30 days from date of purchase to claim them. .I have been in contact with Samsung about the delay regarding my delivery of the phone , all they say is to contact them closer to the time (I'm guessing that means plus minus 7 days b4 delivery , and you need your new phones IMEI number to make the claim).Samsung seems to want to honour their ' claim your free buds promotion ' so I will be contacting them again soon.( placed my order for the S21-brown colour- in first week of February). Also I used their trade in option for my S9 (£200 off the S21 ULTRA ) and I have 7 days to send them my S9...so due to this brexit protocol irritation I'm wondering if my S9 will arrive where it needs to arrive within those 7 days...(Samsung sends a pre paid envelope for this apparently with the new phone)..if anyone in Northern Ireland reads this perhaps they have some info regarding this, thank you.
0 Likes
AllottedGecko54
Explorer
Options
I claimed them the 28th, validated the 29th. If you're waiting for them they will come be patient just imagine how many people have ordered them. Worth the wait tho.
irishlass75
Explorer
Options
are they any good
0 Likes
AllottedGecko54
Explorer
Options
Yeah I think they are, bit weird to use the first time but get use to them. I thought they would fall out easily but stayed in while walking my dog, not tried them headbanging yet lol
0 Likes
Hel393
Pioneer
Options
not yet bit confused as to what the tag actually does
0 Likes
TerryKarl
Apprentice
Options
my claim was validated on 30th and haven't recieved them or heard anything since.
0 Likes
TerryKarl
Apprentice
Options
you can attach it to your keys so if you lose them you can find where they are using an app connected to the tag.