Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free ear buds.

(Topic created on: 31-08-2020 02:29 AM)
GYoung
First Poster
Options
Hello..
Has anyone else in the UK who purchased the galaxy s20 ultra in ealry March 20 not received their ear buds,  I'm presuming it is because of covid?
Many thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
LAMBZ
Journeyman
Options
I'm in the same boat. not received any emails after claiming.
GTi87
First Poster
Options
I don't even know how to claim them. Covid should not be the reason your buds haven't arrived, i ordered my s20 ultra online and got it within 3 or 4 days.
0 Likes
darrenduds29
Apprentice
Options
I received my free earbuds in the same box with the note 20 ultra .
0 Likes
Churchill
First Poster
Options
I registered a claim no email received after claim, tried to check progress and unable to do so as need the claim ref number which is on the email that should have bin sent?? emailed customer services waiting a reply!
0 Likes
matallijay
First Poster
Options
have you put your claim in?
0 Likes
roguedemon
First Poster
Options
the free earbuds are in bronze only. I was told by EE and Samsung if you got the note 20 ultra on preorder you had the option to get the colour to match your phone and watch. .
turns out they are misleading people. .I got 2 ultras and 2 watches one in black and one in bronze. only signed up for 2 because of the promotion and the fact colour's matched.
EE are asking everyone to wait until they have had the phones and watches for 14 days before they claim for the promotion.
by that time you can't return the phones or watches and only then will you find out the buds won't match if you didn't get a mystic bronze/pink phone.
I'm sure they will get a few complaints over this.
I specifically asked several times if the earbuds would match our phones and they confirmed and so did Samsung until yesterday when I tried to claim the promotion
0 Likes
Hwxbl
First Poster
Options
this isn't true, I submitted my claim on the day I got the phone. it took exactly 7 days to verify the claim then another 48 hours to email me the voucher code.
0 Likes
Rhi89
First Poster
Options
how can I claim my buds please i can't find any link only for 02 but I purchased with vodaphone
0 Likes