Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free dual wireless charger with Active watch 2

(Topic created on: 22-05-2020 03:47 PM)
Ahmed1995
First Poster
Options

Hey There,

I have bought the active watch 2 yesterday with the watch arriving today.

There was a promotion for a free dual wireless charger, this did not come with the Watch. Does anyone know where I can claim this? 

Thanks,
Ahmed

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @Ahmed1995 ,

Where did you get this from? I can see that this offer is available on our Online Shop: https://www.samsung.com/uk/wearables/galaxy-watch-active2/SM-R820NZKABTU/buy/?cid=UK_PPC_5882947109_... However, it appears that is only available for purchase made from there, would you be able to tell me where have you seen this? 

0 Likes
Ahmed1995
First Poster
Options

Hey Tess,

So I bought it off the samsung online store :smiling-face:

I have tried looking through the samsung members app and I cant find the offer there anywhere as well...

Thanks,
Ahmed

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Do you remember if this was showing on your basket during the checkout process? If so, this will be sent to you in a different parcel shortly. 

0 Likes
Ahmed1995
First Poster
Options

There didn't seem to be a need to add it as a sperate item in the basket. I have been on the phone to Samsung and they said you need to redeem it on the app, however I can't find the option anywhere...

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I have tried to replicate this on our website to find any available promotions and the charger appears to add by itself on the basket when you place the order. This means that this will be sent by our Online Shop in a different parcel. Are you able to check your order confirmation and see if this is showing there? 

2.jpg

0 Likes
Ahmed1995
First Poster
Options

That's really weird. It did not pop up like that on mine like your screen grab...

I just have the Samsung watch on my email confirmations

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Where are you based @Ahmed1995 ? Have our colleagues been able to tell you how this can be claimed or which web do you need to use to do it? 

0 Likes
Ahmed1995
First Poster
Options

I am based in the UK :smiling-face:

I have finally gotten through to the Samsung live chat who are investigating this now!

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Great! Hopefully they will be able to find how to claim this so you can get yours!

0 Likes