Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Football with Watch 4

(Topic created on: 07-04-2022 03:30 PM)
Andreiaswq
Student
Options

I have a Galaxy Watch 4, and I want to use it while playing football. I see that in the app at football only the time and calories are counted. No distance. So there is no difference between a normal workout and football....

Is there a better category to use for counting the distance while playing football?

After using running instead of football it told me that I did have 330 m of elevation on a flat pitch :))

5 REPLIES 5
q_
First Poster
Options

same issue, samsung galaxy watch 4 classic doesn't measure distance, any ways to solve the problem?

0 Likes
Abzoozy
First Poster
Options

Get Under Armour Map my run app and it will do the job. Unfortunately, Samsung watch 4 doesn't track it natively. 

0 Likes
MariMon
Journeyman
Options

Same issue on Galaxy Watch 5 Pro. There is no distance nor steps tracking when football exercise is selected.

0 Likes
Odyss
First Poster
Options

Thanks for saying that because I was thinking about buying this watch as well, and since I'm playing football most of the time, such a feature would be a necessity for me. Of course, I don't play football at the biggest MLS stadiums to track too much info, but it's a huge part of my sport life anyway.

0 Likes
JollyGreenGiant
First Poster
Options
Just use running rather than football
0 Likes