Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Football on the Samsung Galaxy Watch

(Topic created on: 19-06-2021 09:29 PM)
Asad1
Apprentice
Options

Hi all,

Has anyone found a way to add football onto their Samsung Galaxy Watch? Its available on Samsung Health app on my Note 9, but not on the Samsung Health app on my watch? 

10 REPLIES 10
FabiGr20
First Poster
Options
Same issue here, someone knows how to?
Asad1
Apprentice
Options

Theres isnt one. You have to do it as a indoor or outdoor run..... 😞

0 Likes
Iles7
First Poster
Options

Same issue here, I use 'other workout' but that only tracks time, HR and calories. The stupid thing is you can then go into that activity on the phone once it syncs and change it to football??

0 Likes
Pafpires
First Poster
Options

Na aplicação health já tem essa atividade, mas não é confortavel jogar futebol com o smartphone.

Porquê não existe essa atividade no galaxy watch?

0 Likes
Rob squire
First Poster
Options

Has this ever been solved? I can find the soccer workout on Samsung health on mobile and I favorited it there but it doesn't seem to get added to my Samsung watch 3... I also searched it in the more workouts section in the watch but it's not there either...

Asad1
Apprentice
Options
Nope, there isn't a solution. I gave up in the end and brought myself a Garmin Fenix 6 Pro.
Bigjack
First Poster
Options
How do you change the activity to football on the phone after it syncs from watch. Got an s10
Asad1
Apprentice
Options
You can't. That isn't a option
Rumecos
Journeyman
Options

It is very disappointing that Samsung does not allow this function. It is stupid that you can use it with a phone, not with a watch. Who carries a phone while playing football? Samsung, please, fix it.

0 Likes