Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foam tips for Galaxy Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 09-02-2021 04:04 PM)
Onyx051
Journeyman
Options
I have to say, I'm really enjoying using my Galaxy buds pro, and even coming from a pair of Cambridge audio melomania wireless buds (which sound fantastic) I'm really pleased with the sound quality.

The only issue I have at the moment is that I lasts use foam tips with my earphones - the sound quality and sound isolation is much better with foam compared to silicone tips.

I wondered if anyone knew of any foam tips that are known to fit the buds pro? I'd also be interested to know whether anyone has tried any foam tips designed for the airport's pro, as they seem to have a similar shape and look as if they might fit?
14 REPLIES 14
o2cui2i
Explorer
Options

Thank you. Came here for the exact same thing... Itching ears and liquid coming out of them... I'll try your recommendation and see if it works. :smiling-face:

Mister-Bran
First Poster
Options

I've just ordered the Comply TrueGrip Pro TWO-220-C Medium | TrueGrip Pro Ear Tips for Galaxy Buds Pro.  I report how the feel

0 Likes
vcIZOPS
First Poster
Options

any update?

0 Likes
o2cui2i
Explorer
Options

They, Samsung, wanted my earbuds to look into. They sent me another pair as a replacement. Same issue... That was a couple of months ago and I haven't heard anything since.

0 Likes
vcIZOPS
First Poster
Options

is the 210 or the 220 for the Buds pro

or is there a newer more specific one?

0 Likes