Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foam tips for Galaxy Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 30-03-2021 03:37 PM)
Onyx051
Journeyman
Options
I have to say, I'm really enjoying using my Galaxy buds pro, and even coming from a pair of Cambridge audio melomania wireless buds (which sound fantastic) I'm really pleased with the sound quality.

The only issue I have at the moment is that I lasts use foam tips with my earphones - the sound quality and sound isolation is much better with foam compared to silicone tips.

I wondered if anyone knew of any foam tips that are known to fit the buds pro? I'd also be interested to know whether anyone has tried any foam tips designed for the airport's pro, as they seem to have a similar shape and look as if they might fit?
14 REPLIES 14
JohnW27
Pioneer
Options
I use Inairs, for me better than Comply, and cheaper. Can get them on Amazon, but here's there website.
https://getinairs.com/
Onyx051
Journeyman
Options
Thanks! Do you know which of their foam tips fit properly with the buds pro?
JohnW27
Pioneer
Options
Ah, I've got the buds plus, so not sure. I use the medium size and they fit just fine.
hossinhoos
Student
Options
0 Likes
RAGE77
Explorer
Options

Emailed Inair and they do not have a fitting model. They "might" make one further down the line.

Also, those T2 foams are only relevant if you own a pair of T2s already, you can't buy just those foams.

Comply are the only ones that according to this thread is actually working on a Buds Pro fit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/galaxybuds/comments/l145jt/fit_of_comply_foam_tips_on_buds_pro/

John19691969
Hotshot
Options
They work

20210330_151902_3245.jpg

Screenshot_20210330-151622_Amazon Shopping.jpg

20210330_151841_3244.jpg

20210330_151942_3246.jpg

responderace
Apprentice
Options
I have the inairs2 and galaxy buds pro. I can't make them fit, how did you mange to make yours fit please.

Ben
0 Likes
responderace
Apprentice
Options
These foam tips fit the buds pro, I have a set myself and they do the job fantastically. I purchased them from eBay from a company called topetech Screenshot_20210601-162008_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20210601-162005_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20210601-162002_eBay.jpg
CrashBang
Student
Options
The Samsung silicone tips supplied with the Galaxy Buds Pro caused me considerable irritation within minutes of putting them in. After an hour, liquid was running out of my ears and my ear canals swelled, being painful for days. However, I loved everything else about the Buds Pro, so took a total punt on Chofit ( https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B097ZGG8WT/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_Q7H1J5ADKXXBRBC9AX9E?_encoding=UTF8...), who at the time had zero reviews. IMO, ignore the single one star review that's now there. Took a while to turn up direct from China, but the wait was worth it. They're great! Comfortable, good passive ANC, they fit in the case (small do, at least) and no more irritation. Will buy again.