Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit2 won't connect with app but Phone says it is paired.

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 03:25 PM)
thebrighton
First Poster
Options

Pretty much as described in title. The Fit2 will not pair with the app. If I go into the phones Bluetooth it says it is paired with the Fit2 but all the app says after scanning for wearable devices is that none appear. I've paired and unpaired, installed and uninstalled the app and still nothing. Checked and phone is compatible. Not the first time I've wasted hours on a Samsung product and no doubt not the last. Any suggestions before I return the Fit2?

Cheers

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
Sometimes your phone must also have location turned on, just for the pairing stage, then can be turned off afterwards.
Alternatively, if that doesn't work, ensure that the Fit2 is in pairing mode.
0 Likes
thebrighton
First Poster
Options

Hi,

tried it with location on and off as that happened with previous fitbit.  No idea how to see if it is pairing mode as the only screen it shows is the initial set up screen,

0 Likes
Graham121
First Poster
Options
same trouble with mine and my daughters everything itloses Bluetooth i have tomanually reconnect them. this is last galaxy item im buying. it worked before app update
0 Likes
thebrighton
First Poster
Options

I tried it on another phone and it connected no problem but not much good being connected to the wrong phone.

0 Likes
thebrighton
First Poster
Options

I love the way Samsung are now emailing me to mark one reply as as accepted solution. How about reading the thread and coming up with a solution Samsung?

0 Likes
AntSherry
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy fit2 is no longer talking to the app on my iphone.  I have turned the bluetooth off and on, checked the location. deleted the app and re installed.  What should I do?

0 Likes