Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit2 v Samsung Health App

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 10:39 AM)
veryunfit
Student
Options
Hi there
I searched Google a lot for an answer but got nowhere... Can anyone help? The step count on my phone is so different to my fit2. I expected there to be a bit of a difference as the band is on me all the time and the phone isn't always, so it would be reasonable that the phone might have a few less steps recorded. Yesterday my band recorded 5212 and the phone 7951. (And obviously the phone and band together option shows the two combined) I'm pretty sure that the phone didn't go anywhere without me 🤣 I'm guessing I've set something wrong somewhere but I don't know what. Does anyone have more similar step counts? Any tips for me? Thanks 😁😁
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Xmeinitx
Apprentice
Options
this actually confused me a little and iv tried to do the math but even deducteing the steps from the phone and watch it still dont add up and give me the number my phone is telling me
veryunfit
Student
Options
I just don't understand how the phone did more steps....
Xmeinitx
Apprentice
Options
i think it puts all the steps together then deducts them if you have the watch on and the phone in pocket only thing i can possible think of but still dont add up think i might ask my son as he autistic he might understand unlike myself 🤦🏼
Xmeinitx
Apprentice
Options
actually i just had a brilliant thought maybe just maybe its because if you have your phone in your pocket and watch on wrist and your steps arnt very heavy or arms aren't swung around while running then maybe sometimes it dont take the watch count and also the phone might be over tracking from an over bounce from not being secure enougn in pocket just a though
0 Likes
Migs0
Explorer
Options
I had the same issue and it is due to having the phone in your pocket
0 Likes