Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAULTY SAMSUNG BUDS LIVE

(Topic created on: 08-09-2021 09:51 PM)
Sam162
Explorer
Options
Hi, I would appreciate any help you guys can give me! I recently purchased a Samsung Book Go and and as part of the promotion I got some Samsung Live Buds. I have only just started to use them. Straight away I was experiencing problems. Touch control very bad etc. Now all of a sudden the left one has completely stopped working. I have tried all the Troubleshooting Methods, but nothing is working. Honestly I have tried absolutely everything! Restring, cleaning, charging, putting in case and then taking out, pressing them longer - nothing works! I have contacted Samsung, but still waiting for someone to get back to me. Have read online that this is a common problem and alot of customers are experiencing the same problem! Can anyone help me please!!! Samsung just don't seem to want to know! 
4 REPLIES 4
Sam162
Explorer
Options
Still trying to get in touch with Samsung as no one is replying. I think because I got The Buds through a Promotion when purchasing my new laptop - that Samsung don't really care. Extremely upset and annoyed about this. I don't know what else to do. These Buds are useless to me now!
0 Likes
MrJackieWackie
Journeyman
Options
I have had my galaxy buds now for over a year and lucky I haven't yet had a problem with them, other than sometimes they can go quiet quite, but that's simply down to them just needing a clean. Since the buds are so small and in the grand scheme of things aren't very complex devices, if you have tried everything you can and the left bud still isn't working then to me it seems like it has just straight died for whatever reason. Other than cleaning and charging them, there isn't much else you can do. The only other thing I could possibly suggest is making sure they are fully up-to-date and to try reinstalling the wearables app and setting them up again, other than that just be persistent with Samsung support and you will eventually get a result but problems like this can take a while to resolve especially when the reason for the not working is unknown. Goodluck!
Sam162
Explorer
Options
Thanks for getting back to me, appreciate it! Have tried absolutely everything and nothing works. It's so disappointing! I've only just started to use them too! Hopefully I'll get this resolved as soon as Samsung reply back to me!
0 Likes
Sam162
Explorer
Options
Well, Samsung have finally got back to me and I am now waiting for an update to when DPD can come and collect them. We'll see what happens now.......
0 Likes