What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excited for Samsung Buds Pro?

(Topic created on: 27-01-2021 10:47 PM)
Options
I've only ever owned the original Samsung Buds that came free with the S10+ almost two years ago. I had no complaints especially seeing I didn't pay for them. 
We've since had the Samsung bud live, I've never worn them or ever owned a pair but perhaps I can speak for many when I say I was never a fan of the design. They've always reminded me of the magic beans from Jack and the Beanstalk! Probably one of the reason I was never interested in them.
The new buds, which will soon be available to claim (if you've preordered an s21 ultra) have slightly reverted back to the original design. I love the look of the lm and the new features. 

I'm especially looking forward to see how the sound cancelling will hold up. How about you guys? 
4 REPLIES 4
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
cannot wait to have my s21 ultra in my hands with freebies. i never bought old buds either, got them free with my s10. very excited for s21 n new buds pro.
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
Have had buds & buds+ with the latter definitely better in sound quality & fit.

Am waiting for my S21 still, but supposedly my free gifts will be here today so excited to see how they sound & test them out.
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Just received mine! Day early which is great. Looking forward to trying them out when I finish work.

Options
You're the lucky few! I've got yo wait for mine. Hope you enjoy them, let us know how you find them 😊
0 Likes