Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR CALORIE COUNT

(Topic created on: 26-01-2021 02:17 PM)
SSantosh
First Poster
Options

Hi... Whenever I wear my fit e in the morning it shows I've burnt 400-600 calories burnt. Is this normal with Samsung fitness or error in my band? This did not happen with other fitness bands that I used to have previously. 

Screenshot_20200925_090618_com.sec.android.app.shealth.jpg

Screenshot_20200926_070850_com.sec.android.app.shealth.jpg

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Meh90
Pathfinder
Options
it's your resting and activity calories together,

If you click on it it will separate the numbers for you.
0 Likes
Wolfy92
Explorer
Options
Your body burns calories while your resting or sleeping, it adds that into your daily count as you naturally burn energy without excersize. Samsung take this into account to make it more accurate for you.
0 Likes
thdolphin
Journeyman
Options

I have received the new Samsung  Galaxy watch 3. But I have one issue with it. I work out every morning.  According to my watch i only burnt 281 Calories for a 60 minute work according to my Peloton bike I burnt 527 calories that is a big difference.  With the Samsung Galaxy watch 2 their was a difference as well. So I upgraded to the 3 thinking it would fix my problem.  But now I am just irritated that i have spent this much on not just one watch but 2, now and still not counting correctly.  If I spent this much money on a watch, you would want it to work correctly.  Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Likes