Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email replies via Watch4 are received blank

(Topic created on: 17-09-2021 08:38 PM)
juleadev
First Poster
Options

when replying to an email from a notification on my Watch4, the recipient gets a blank response.  

have done everything Samsung Support has suggested and they even had me return the watch as defective.  new watch behaves the same.  only time responses work is when i use the outlook app on the watch4 but outlook isn't supported in "work" profile.  i am basically wearing a very expensive step counter until fixed.

anyone else out there experiencing same and have a fix?  using outlook just for gmail responses is lame and not how i intended to use the tech.

2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @juleadev ,

Unsure if you've done this already but are you able to use the Members app to send error reports with log files on this issue to our software team for them analyse?

Samsung Members > Get Help > Send Feedback > Error Reports > [select error type] > attach a description and tick ‘send system log data’ > Send.

0 Likes
tveith
First Poster
Options

The exact same thing is happening to me, not only on the Samsung watch for classic, but also on my other two Samsung watches, the Samsung Galaxy watch and the S3 frontier. All of my replies to Gmail notifications arrive blank. Extremely frustrating. Has anybody found a solution for this?

0 Likes