Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email on Watch 4 Classic

(Topic created on: 16-06-2022 06:33 PM)
Jeffrey_M
Student
Options

I have a new Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic.  I am unable to get my Gmail or Outlook account to receive all emails.  It appears that only the emails that are in the Focused Inbox are delivered.  I have Focused Inbox turned off on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ to which the Watch 4 is paired.  If I turn on Outlook notifications on the S10+ I get notified of each email and can read them by clicking on the email in the notification app.  However, these emails do not show up in the Outlook Inbox on the Watch 4.  The strange thing is that Outlook (Desktop) does not even support the Focused Inbox for Gmail accounts.  I have installed, uninstalled, restarted, reset, reinstalled all without correcting the problem.

Is there a way to fix Outlook?

Does Samsung ever intend to support emails with a working client on the Watch 4? Even better does Samsung intend to port their Samsung Email to the Watch 4? 

Who do I contact to work with support, Samsung, Microsoft or Google?

4 REPLIES 4
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi, to get Gmail notifications on your watch, you need to toggle on the Gmail notifications in notifications settings in the Wear app.Screenshot_20220615-215019_Galaxy Watch4 Manager_1108_1655326219.jpg
0 Likes
Jeffrey_M
Student
Options

Thanks.  That is a good temporary way to see my messages but I would like an email client in which I can see my inbox rather than filling my notification app with every email which can be a couple of hundred or more a day.

It is insane that Samsung has not ported their email client or worked with Google for a native Gmail App.

Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Yeah I hear you.
0 Likes
g39
Apprentice
Options

I'm having the same problem. I have my phone S8 set to other instead of focused and my watch is not picking that up. I'm still only getting focused emails on my watch. Have you found a solution? 🙂

0 Likes