Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECG

(Topic created on: 04-03-2021 07:25 AM)
confusedAnge
Apprentice
Options
Again I ask the question, where is the uk ecg upgrade?
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
what exactly is your problem friend?

what devices are you referring to that needs an update?

if you post some information even if another post has been missed, you are more likely to get assistance 😉
0 Likes
confusedAnge
Apprentice
Options
Thank you, you're absolutely right.
I have the Watch 3 and I have been waiting for the upgrade to enable the ecg and BP abilities.
I believed this was to be completed on 22.02.21. there was in fact an upgrade, but not to achieve that.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Are you using a Samsung phone? These main features your looking for will only work on a Samsung phone I believe. If you are using a Samsung and have updated your watch software. Then you need to download the Samsung health monitor app from the galaxy store. Follow the instructions on how to do a ECG or blood pressure.
0 Likes
confusedAnge
Apprentice
Options
thanks Fiona
yes I do have the phone and I have updated the watch and I have the health App, but still no ecg and bp. I know they have it in the US, but not in the UK
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I'm also in the UK. And my active 2 has the ECG and BP. It was made available with the latest update. Have you looked in the galaxy Wear app and see if you have the ECG and BP widget to add to the watch?
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Also don't get confused with the Samsung health monitor app with the actual samsung health app that's already installed on your phone. There 2 different apps.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I also had trouble downloaded the Samsung health monitor app as it was not showing up in the galaxy store. The way I had to do it was once I added the ECG and BP widget to your watch. This is in the galaxy Wear app under widgets. Once I added the widgets I opened it on the watch, you will then go to learn more and then it will have download app. You may have to scroll down on the watch to see it. Once I clicked download it then showed up on my phone to download the health monitor app.
0 Likes
confusedAnge
Apprentice
Options
wow, thank you so much.
I will do as you say...
thank you
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
No problem, let me know if you sort it.