Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ecg update is not working

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 01:29 PM)
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
I have samsung galaxy watch active 2, done the new update for bp n ecg. Connected via new Samsung app. But it just doesnt do anything. Says put ur finger on the watch, mske sure its snug fit and moisture ur arm. Tried several days n no luck 😪 any help?
7 REPLIES 7
Xmeinitx
Apprentice
Options
first make sure the watch is turned on and charged not on your wrist , use the wearables app to link both together, you could either reset the watch and try again or contact samsung as it could be a fault in one of the led readers to be honest im just guessing, my son set my watch up but he is really good with technology
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
I had similar with my Active 2. Despite trying to use it and having my finger on the top button, it kept saying put your finger lightly on it. However I found that if I tightened the strap (quite tight) it worked perfectly. Released the strap back to normal afterwards though 😁
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
ll try this trick n get back to u.
0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
tried it and still doesnt work.
0 Likes
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
Sorry about that. It certainly worked for me when I pulled it uncomfortably tight which seemed to indicate the contact with my skin was the issue.
bulb5355
First Poster
Options
my watch active has no sound when ringing on my phone...it used to have it but the sound option on the app has gone...anyone any ideas
0 Likes
paddy48
First Poster
Options
My smartwatch not joining with s20fe. It was connected but it no longer pairs. It keeps saying unable to join to watch.
0 Likes