Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

ECG & Blood pressure update for Active 2

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 09:35 PM)
Oscarleo
First Poster
Options

I have the Galaxy Watch Active 2 with Google Pixel 2 XL Smart Phone and live in UK. I have not received the latest ECG & Blood pressure updates. Does anyone have a link in which I can manually download them? Or better still, explain why I haven't received them yet?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
kingtom
Pathfinder
Options
you will need to have a samsung phone to use ecg and blood pressure

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Solution
kingtom
Pathfinder
Options
you will need to have a samsung phone to use ecg and blood pressure
0 Likes
vijaynair
Pioneer
Options
Sorry to say they are not accurate at all. Pls don't depend on those features. My blood pressure was 138/94 but the phone showed 117/85.its just a gimmick. Works on the last synchronisation with the pressure machine and approximation.
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I disagree... although I use this on the Galaxy watch 3.

After going through a careful calibration process, then I have been doing daily blood pressure measurements to a high degree of accuracy. My readings are within 1 or 2 of an actual upper arm BP monitor, which is excellent.

This also needed to pass many medical tests to release to market. if you readings are so wrong then I suggest you go through a d very carefully attempt the calibration process again.

to the original post... I am sorry to say that I believe the new features are only available at the moment if you own a Samsung phone and the health monitor app is only available on the Samsung store.

I hope they offer this feature in the future to other android phones.

Smiley.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
vijaynair
Pioneer
Options
Thank you I did calibration about 5 times. I assume I need to do more during the day.
0 Likes
tbrma
First Poster
Options

Anyone know if health monitor works with Samsung A51 phone.  Like others, app says not available in your location which is Ireland?

0 Likes
indoboss
Apprentice
Options

Is the BP feature now available on Active 2 in US. I have ECG feature but no BP

0 Likes
diaabo
Apprentice
Options

These features do not work with non-Samsung galaxy phones... I am mad about this, I bought this watch back in 2019 because of these features.... and I don't remember back then Samsung saying it would only work with Samsung phones... 

0 Likes