Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EarBuds Pro Ear Infections

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 09:27 PM)
Navyag
First Poster
Options

I have loved my Ear Buds Pro since purchasing them about a year ago. I never associated them with causing any of the ear problems that I have had since I started using them. In fact, I thought my ear problems were caused by allergies or something. I have finally given up on wearing them because, after using them last week for about 30 minutes, I developed the most serious ear infection to date. After a visit to the ER and a follow-up with an ENT, I've have had to have a tube inserted in one of my ears and both oral antibiotics and antibiotic drops to treat this latest episode.  After researching this issue online and in this community, it cannot be mere coincidence that so many are having this issue. And yes, I followed all of the cleaning and wearing instructions. I need to have resolution from Samsung on my loss of use and  associated health issues. Please respond. Thank you. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Todderik18
Navigator
Options
Highly unlikely its the buds causing the issue. That is unless you are allergic to the material that in ear piece is made of
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Hey @Navya. Sorry to hear about this and hope you have recovered from your ear infection. If you are based in the UK, please  send us a DM to @Sam_UK so we can take a closer look at this. If you're not in the UK, please tell us where you reside, so we can point you in the right direction. 

0 Likes
r47
First Poster
Options

I had the same issue, although not as severe before I stopped using them. Several similar stories around online. I reached out to Samsung and have shipped them back. Waiting to hear back from them.

0 Likes
yamahari
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue with my buds pro ear infections and pain. Samsung is not doing anything about it I have tried speaking to them about it with no luck they just want me to mail them back with out any recourse to recover my money or doctor bills.

0 Likes