Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earbuds don't fit

(Topic created on: 30-01-2022 01:42 AM)
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
Has anyone found a way to get earud pros to stay in?
They are awful
I've tried different sized ends
Twisting them
But within 5 mins they fall out
And they are uncomfortable

Anyone have any suggestions or better blue tooth ear buds to check out?

Totally don't recommend these to anyone
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi try purchasing some foam ear tips, they are very comfortable, for me anyways.
0 Likes
PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
I agree....I purchased some foam ones and they fit much better and stay in longer.....
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@NinaWildeUK: I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please can you take a look at the link below, where you'll find a guide on how to wear the Galaxy Buds Pro. I hope this helps. 

How to properly use the Galaxy Buds Pro | Samsung UK

0 Likes
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
Of course I've watched the guide lol
They just don't stay in
No way to do a proper work out with them

So back to the question
Other suggestions

And thanx to those suggesting the foam ends .. shame Samsung don't see this as an issue
AndrewL
Options

@NinaWildeUK: 3 differently sized eartips are included with the Galaxy Buds Pro, in an effort to optimise the fit for every customer. I'm sorry to hear that you've not been able to find the right fit for you, and hope you're able to source a reputable, third party option, so you can enjoy your Buds to their fullest.

0 Likes
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
Thanx for again explaining what I already know lol
Again they don't fit
They are horrible and hurt as well
And don't stay in

Please stop trying to mansplain things

So back to the post
Anyone recommend better ?
josey1995
First Poster
Options
I have the same issues with my galaxy live buds they don't stay in my ears no matter what I try and do...and they are so quiet my cheep ones are allower then these are
0 Likes
NinaWildeUK
Pathfinder
Options
It's such a shame. The way they work is brilliant but I feel they could be shaped better to fit especially for the price
0 Likes
TTinkerbelle
First Poster
Options

Same issue! From what I'm seeing we may need to purchase other compatible bud caps in either an XS size, foam as others mentioned, or different shapes like these tiered ones I've skimmed by on my amazon search 😂 looks like some are called "double" or "triple flange". 

0 Likes