Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear tip stay in ear after earbud removal

(Topic created on: 13-09-2021 08:50 PM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So been enjoying my Pro buds but the last two days the tip remains in my ear, I've had to use tweezers to get it out !!!

I gently twist them in as per the instructions and don't force them in.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
10 REPLIES 10
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try using different tip sizes, as that may combat this issue you are experiencing. Hope this helps! 😁
0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Any smaller then the don't stay in

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
AndrewL
Options

@Obsydian: If you gently place them in your ears and rotate them anti-clockwise then they should sit comfortably, and feel snug. For further information, please check out the link below.

How to properly use the Galaxy Buds Pro | Samsung UK

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
As mentioned in my original post I do this.

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I have had it happen once I think it happens in warmer weather
0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

I've had this happen a few times and the last time I couldn't get it out. As I live on my own I have no one else to help remove it. I then resorted to glueing the tips onto the pros themselves. I've since purchased the Buds 2 and the tips definitely seem to fit tighter than the Pros ever did.

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Hmm... make sure your ears are clean, so that no waxy residue sticks to the earbud tips, which fixates them in the ear canal? 🤔
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Nice suggestion! I kind of wish that you did not have to resort to such measures, for quite an expensive pair of earphones though 😧.
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I have the Anker Soundlife P2 Wireless Earphones and I have NEVER had an issue with after quite a long time 👍. Great audio, great price; simple! 😁
0 Likes