Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear pods

(Topic created on: 09-09-2021 12:04 PM)
Janetdcc63
Explorer
Options
Hi all, I purchased a new pair of latest Samsung galaxy buds Pro and popped them in this morning at 6am, now I've not listened to any music they have just sat in my ear and already the battery is dead? Is this normal for them only to last 5hrs I'm disappointed if that's the case, as they're not cheap!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Nice 😎. If my tip was helpful, could you please click the three dots on my comment and select accept solution? Thanks 😊.

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Did you check they were fully charged, before popping them in? Manufacturers tend to charge devices ~50 for battery longevity. If they were in fact charged to 100% and now they are already dead, then they could be faulty...
Janetdcc63
Explorer
Options
I've them back on charge now so il see how they go
Solution
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Nice 😎. If my tip was helpful, could you please click the three dots on my comment and select accept solution? Thanks 😊.
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
To be honest 5 hrs is pretty normal that's the only issue with wireless ear buds
0 Likes
Janetdcc63
Explorer
Options
Ash no not if they're just sitting in your ear doing nothing my last set lasted me all day plus
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Oh OK so you had nothing playing? Did you have ambient mode or noise cancelling switched in?
0 Likes
Janetdcc63
Explorer
Options
Noise cancelling off
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
OK in that case that is weird, just give them a good charge and see what happens this time round hopefully they should last much longer on standby
0 Likes
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
As with most new items there will be initial learning patterns for the battery and charging - my GW4 lasted less than a day when new, 3 weeks later I'm getting 3 days out of it.
There's also if you are moving outside of BT range and it's trying to maintain connection.
0 Likes