Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear infection

(Topic created on: 06-07-2021 10:43 AM)
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Hi all 

Unfortunately my ears for the last month do not like the galaxy buds pro started of with ear discharge and very itchy on inside. I had been given some ear spray for infection which after a week cleared up.
I washed my tips of the pro and thought I would try them again just incase it was just coincidence but no luck my inner ears get really itchy and it scabs up in both ears.
So does anyone have any recommendations on tips? 
13 REPLIES 13
StephK1
Options

Hey @Mimo40, I've sent over a PM regarding this. 

Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Thanks i will send all the requirements over later on as I'm at work and don't have the necessary stuff on me.
Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
I had the same problem. I changed the tips to memory foam ,model specific, and cured the problem. There is a selection on Amazon, but they must say that they are Pro compatible.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Mimo40  Sorry to hear, however hopefully you can find a solution.  Memory Foam sounds like it might be a good idea.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I stopped using mine because I felt they were causing an ear infection. I'll try the memory foam tips idea.
Ryler007
Explorer
Options
You are not the only one who is suffering from this and Samsung are trying to evade the tirade of complaints piling up because of this issue. The are offering no compensation and it looks like I will have to litigate to get a response now.
Currymuncher
First Poster
Options
I'm having the same problem didn't realise it was the buds initially as I'd been wearing them for a couple of months before it started. I stopped wearing them until my ears cleared up and then the next time I wore them for about 30 minutes my ears started itching and burning now I daren't use them .
Stillshot
Student
Options

Having the same issue. I've never had any allergy in my life but the buds totally cause an infection.

0 Likes
AminH
Explorer
Options

Hey, Stillshot! 

Please can you send a private message to SAM_UK with more information, so we can look into this?

0 Likes