Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear infection

(Topic created on: 18-05-2021 09:41 AM)
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
Hi all 

So recently i managed to get an ear infection in both ears from my buds pro and have the same symptoms as what other people have experienced..i only wear my buds pro twice a day 30mins for the walk to work and 30mins back home again never had this issue before.
So what I have done with my last headphones that i got with my note 9 i have taken the tips of them and placed them on the buds pro as i have never had any problems with them. So i thought i would share a picture of what they look like with them on the buds pro.
They seem to fit good haven't had the chance to try them out as of yet still waiting for my ears to heal but i thought i would share this.

3 REPLIES 3
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Very good tip (pun intended) hope it's secure enough and doesn't come off in your ear canal though when you remove the buds after wearing.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I'm getting the same issue with my buds Pro too. They were always uncomfortable to wear when I first started using them. Got use to it after a couple months, however recently my ears are also starting to react to their usage. Much preferred my buds+ fit, they also never irritated my ears.
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
I think the problem with these its the constant little twist you have to give to fit them in and theat i think might be part of the problem. Where as the other buds you just had to push them in no twisting but that's just my opinion.
0 Likes