Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear infection from Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 20-05-2021 07:25 AM)
Nick8888888
Explorer
Options
I've developed a severe ear infection in my left ear since wearing these. Has anyone experienced the same? I've seen many reports of this but no action from samsung from feedback from people. 

#galaxybudspro #Earinfection 
196 REPLIES 196
Johnathan
First Poster
Options

Thank you for responding nick, how do you Samsung to reach out to you? I can't sit on the phone for 3hours on hold.  

0 Likes
Jeremy2719
Student
Options

I haven't yet. I'm in the same boat, I've been on hold several times for a hour or more. The only people that I've been able to talk to is where I bought them and they tell me they have not heard any complaints and they will not take them back.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Johnathan : I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. If you're based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK with further details, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to escalate this for you. If you're based outside the UK/Ireland the please reach out to Samsung support in your region for further assistance. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

@Jeremy2719: I understand your frustrations completely, but please continue to attempt to reach out to the support team in your region, and an advisor will be able to pass you to the relevant team for further assistance. 

Phil251
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue with my ears after using ear buds Pro. At first I didn't thinkbit was these buds but after reading this thread and other I am convinced. Even I ware them for a short time around 10 / 20 minutes my ears become irritable, crusty and leak puss. This caused a nasty ear infection a few weeks back where I had antibiotics and antibiotic spray. I didn't realise the extent of the issue until looking at this tread. Sort yourself out samsung this is not good enough!
0 Likes
CarloL
Hotshot
Options
0 Likes
Nick8888888
Explorer
Options
Can you not see samsung on this post alone you are responding to so many replies yet you carry on insisting this product is safe with your unwillingness to take them off the market or release any kind of statement. Shocking.
0 Likes
TheOv3rminD
Apprentice
Options

Currently have the worst ear infection of my life from Buds+, oh and as added bonus, all the fluid draining killed my left earbud (no sound) on BOTH of sets of Galaxy Buds+

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. Please can you check your inbox by clicking on your profile picture at the top right of the page and selecting 'Messages'. I would like to collect some details from you so I can pass them to the relevant team, who will contact you for further assistance.

0 Likes
Niknametaken
Journeyman
Options

I have also had the same happen to me had Flucloxacillin Tablets to get rid of this infection the buds had caused. After my ears cleared of the infection which Flucloxacillin helped a lot after being prescribed many different medications I stupidly wore the buds again yesterday and have again caused the ear to infect 😞

0 Likes
AminH
Explorer
Options

Hey! Please send us a private message at Sam_UK, so we can escalate this for you. 

0 Likes