Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear infection from Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 20-05-2021 07:25 AM)
Nick8888888
Explorer
Options
I've developed a severe ear infection in my left ear since wearing these. Has anyone experienced the same? I've seen many reports of this but no action from samsung from feedback from people. 

#galaxybudspro #Earinfection 
196 REPLIES 196
Thunderbud911
Apprentice
Options

That's exactly the same as I had mentioned. I did finally get into a doctor and they said there must be something inside the materials Samsung used that is reacting with people's skin. These earbuds have caused me MONTHS of pain and anguish. They currently sit on my shelf and I'll never use them again. Won't trust Samsung earbuds until they address this problem publicly. 

I wish Samsung with actually reach out to any of us experiencing this...

0 Likes
DerinH
Apprentice
Options

Don't get your hopes up - Samsung will listen and appear concerned but then do nothing. If you're lucky you might be one of the few that get a refund.  I didn't even get that - I bought mine on Amazon in Canada and they stopped my support ticket because the serial # was a US one, not Canadian.  

They're totally dodging this. I've spent tens of thousands on Samsung products in the last 5 years, and am now beginning my purge.  First the earbuds, then my phone, then the rest of my home devices.  Suggestions on a S21 Ultra alternative?  It's a pity that they won't own this one - I admit that Apple likely would.

LorenzoBeset
Apprentice
Options

I have the exact same problem. Bought the Airbuds Pro back in beginning of July. The first signs started after a few weeks of using. Since August 2021 i have been struggling with several ear infections and several other smaller complains like itching and irritation in my ear. Been to the doctor more then then I would like and he tried different remedies and nothing worked. He sent me to a specialized ear doctor which said it might be caused by using in-ear audio devises. I have been using in-ear for over 8 years and never had any problems. I now stopped using the Buds Pro for a week now and my complains are fading already. It is safe to say that i have been struggling with different complains for a few months now and i finally found out what was causing them.  I would like to hear a solution from Samsung for this problem or i am forced to change brands....

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@LorenzoBeset: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your Galaxy Buds Pro. If you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes
LorenzoBeset
Apprentice
Options

@AndrewL

Unfortunately i am not based in the UK but in the Netherlands. Any other person who i can directly contact regarding this problem?

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@LorenzoBeset: If you're based in the Netherlands then please reach out to Samsung Support in your region via the link below, and an advisor will be able to assist you further.

Hulp en ondersteuning voor producten | Samsung Nederland

0 Likes
Kabauter67
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem using my Galaxy Buds Pro.

This cannot be coincidence anymore. Samsung needs to take it's responsibility in this matter.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

I'm so sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue @Kabauter67 

Are you based in the UK or IE? If so, please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes
Kabauter67
First Poster
Options

I am living in the Netherlans, what should i do?

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

In this case, please do reach our team there, so they can provide you with the next steps. You can find all their contact details here: https://www.samsung.com/nl/support/contact/

0 Likes