Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear infection from Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 06-06-2022 03:37 PM)
Nick8888888
Explorer
Options
I've developed a severe ear infection in my left ear since wearing these. Has anyone experienced the same? I've seen many reports of this but no action from samsung from feedback from people. 

#galaxybudspro #Earinfection 
196 REPLIES 196
Kabauter67
First Poster
Options

I have been in contact with Samsung Netherlands and so far they have taken their responsibility.

My buds have been collected, checked and i will get a refund.

Compliments on that.

Grtzz Ron

0 Likes
Nick8888888
Explorer
Options
100% commend them for that but that isn't the issue here. People are having to buy them and find out that way and samsung are allowing that to happen regardless of cases without any kind of warning whatsoever. If it wasn't for people like us there would be no awareness and that's where they are accountable.
0 Likes
OnDiva
First Poster
Options

Compliments for sure!

The US just me to send the earbuds back so they can evaluated and send pictures of my ear.

0 Likes
CowToes
First Poster
Options

I get these ear infections in both ears.  I've tried new ear tips and cleaning them thoroughly with rubbing alcohol.  Nothing helps.  I finally had to stop trying to get them to work a couple weeks ago when I had to go to an urgent care to get drops to clear up the infection this time.

Edit to add I also emailed Samsung Support and never even received a response from them.

0 Likes
Muie Smsung
Apprentice
Options

Same here, I just got a diagnosis for otitis externa. I never had this issue before and I got it within a few weeks of using these headphones. Samsung, should we expect a recall? I hate to break it to you, but these infections can cause permanent hearing loss, which will cost you a lot of money if you get sued. 

0 Likes
Members_WgNmwDu
First Poster
Options

I am experiencing same issue.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_WgNmwDu: I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue while wearing your Galaxy Buds Pro. If you are based in the UK or Ireland then please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link below, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to get this escalated for you. 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...

0 Likes