Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear infection from Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 20-05-2021 12:05 PM)
Nick8888888
Explorer
Options
I've developed a severe ear infection in my left ear since wearing these. Has anyone experienced the same? I've seen many reports of this but no action from samsung from feedback from people. 

#galaxybudspro #Earinfection 
196 REPLIES 196
Nick8888888
Explorer
Options
That is exactly how mine started. As dead skin cells when I itched my ear. I was stupid and continued using them not thinking anything of it and now I have had fluid leakage which has now hardened up to cause my left ear to block. Using eardrops and antibiotics now for it. It is happening to many people but not everyone is sharing it or are in their ears long enough to feel the full symptoms (thankfully) which is why I'm setting out to raise awareness with Samsung.
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I honestly can't wear them for to long because of this. And it's a real shame as they have the best sound in my opinion compared to the + and lives.
SayZam
First Poster
Options

Hi Nick,

I have experience this same issue in my right ear. And now my ear is not the same. I cannot wear in ear headphones for more than a 30 minutes without an irritation. I have not had ear issues before in my life.

PeterGreenford
Pioneer
Options
There not telling the truth, why,? I complained when they first came out, check my page and other people have also commented on my page havthe same problem, I even got a call from head office, 3 weeks later,don't understand why Samsung are not making people aware of the issue or why the moderator is saying they don't know anything, it's clear on there data base just of this site there's definitely a problem
Nick8888888
Explorer
Options
Don't worry Peter, I suspected that and am giving Samsung the chance to reach out and do the right thing. This is a huge health issue for people and consumer rights are being broken and continue to be out of saving face and avoiding bad press. They are very aware of this issue but don't want the bad press that comes with it. However, all they are doing are sweeping it under the carpet hoping the majority are okay and it will be forgotten. It is clear this issue is growing and if samsung do not do anything now I believe they could have many lawsuits on their hands and their reputation will be completely tarnished.
PeterGreenford
Pioneer
Options
Omg a blatant lie, I have been in touch on this very subject on this forum on release date, and had at least two moderator handling my issue including your head office, I take you have the basic computer in front of you? Tell me did you even search this forum server to even have a look UE ear infection? Then you could enlighten yourself as you would seem to have a slight knowledge of what's actually been put on this forum in the past 3 months never mind going further back, DO you realise that your statement actually means you or your staff are not aware of the complaints people are making today or in the past? That is shameful, no infact it's unprofessional
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Can you check my thread regarding the May update for S21 ultra? Battery has got worse since the update.. many users facing the same issue. Just hope it's been seen by the engineers and they are working on a fix.
0 Likes
Nick8888888
Explorer
Options
I've kept screenshots of all consumer complaints as potential evidence. It's extremely concerning the disregard for the consumers health. I've only had great service from Samsung previously and I'm in contact with them now, so I'm hoping that continues and they will not ignore the issue. I urge everyone on this post to keep everything in relation to this and encourage others experiencing the symptoms from these buds to do the same.
AlexGbr
Pioneer
Options
I use them atleast 10h per day and didn't had any problems, I think you need to clean them properly, and also not every ear is same maybe yours are more sensible so that's a think to check by yourself in my opinion.
0 Likes
Nick8888888
Explorer
Options
I've screenshotted all your replies that you've sent in the last hour to different people's posts. You seem to have a lot of know how about different products and their complaints, and veer towards the consumer being the people that are accountable. Bit fishy but okay. Still waiting on samsung to reply after their initial email. Like I say many reports of this all that I'm gathering in evidence. Waiting on Samsungs reply as I have a severely infected ear, like many others. As explained to Samsung they were cleaned properly. Thank you for your help though.