Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear Buds

(Topic created on: 23-09-2021 09:14 PM)
Janetdcc63
Explorer
Options
Can anyone recommend the best Samsung ear buds please. I tried the Pro ones and didn't like them, not a snug fit and music not crisp even the noise cancelling wasn't good. I did have the earpods + but left ear stopped working, loved these ones. Looking at the new samsung earpods 2 but want help if anyone thinks there good battery life etc.
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Janetdcc63  The general consensus  is that the  Galaxy Buds2   provide   impressive quality  and are value for the price, though lack  some of the premium  features on the Pro.  Does have ANC  but that will not be perfect outdoors.  However you were not a fan of the Pro anyway.  I have had the Buds2 for a few weeks and would say they are a snug fit and produce a fairly rich sound, though continuous Battery Life s not as strong as the Galaxy Buds Plus.   Some information here https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung-galaxy-buds-2-vs-galaxy-buds-plus/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.