Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ear buds not connecting

(Topic created on: 26-06-2020 10:45 AM)
carollea
Student
Options

Hi please can anyone help me  my ear buds will not connect to my samsung S20 ive tried everything . I had trouble the other day too they wouldnt skip a track and now they just wont connect.  They are fully charged too and even reset done help..

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@carollea: Can you try placing your Galaxy Buds back in their case for 10-15 seconds, and close the lid. Reopened the case to enable Bluetooth pairing mode, and check the screen of your Galaxy S20. If this doesn't work, please make sure that you are within 10 metres of your phone to stay in range of the Bluetooth connection. I also recommend checking for an update on the Galaxy Wearables app by going to About Earbuds > Update Earbud Software > Download and Install, to see if this helps.
0 Likes
carollea
Student
Options
I tried that and nothing
0 Likes
Rob1966
First Poster
Options

I've got the same issue. They're fully charged, the app is up to date, I've turned Bluetooth off and on again. Nothing.

The problem seems to be that the buds aren't going into pairing mode. (Tap and hold both touchpads but get no noise and they aren't detected by either Bluetooth or the wearables app).

Lack of any response from Samsung is annoying too.

0 Likes