Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ear Bud live claim taking so long..

(Topic created on: 06-09-2020 01:18 AM)
Jol1971
Student
Options
I pre ordered my Note 20 Ultra 5G on 5th Aug received it on 21st Aug. Received an txt from ee to say I could claim my ear buds live by filling in the online claim form on Samsung Members. All done and attached evidence of pre order upgrade with EE. Samsung emailed to say Claim under review you will receive and email within 7 days to confirm. 14 days and counting and nothing.. why is this taking so long? Checked Track my Claim and it still says being reviewed??? HELP....
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
pickyblue
Apprentice
Options
I've not even had that yet, I need the link on how to do
0 Likes
Jaan_2of3
First Poster
Options
It's cold comfort but I had it secured during the order process on the 5th. despite this, fulfilling the agreement required some effort. I have them and advice you're doing the right thing in continuing to get your order completed. keep going, it's worth it. Wish it didn't require such endeavours.
keep going.
0 Likes
cpx75
Student
Options
I have managed to use my voucher for buds live but not received any as yet, would you advise chasing up?
Amunnie
Navigator
Options
Hello!

I assume that at the moment they're currently inundated with a lot of claims. Here's a direct phone number you can call, from experience, the claim went through minutes after.

Telephone: 0333 016 4249

Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (excluding UK bank holidays). Calls will be charged at local call rates from landlines only.

Amunnie
Navigator
Options
It can take up to 45 days.
Jol1971
Student
Options
Thank you, I will try them Monday..
0 Likes
willow20
Explorer
Options
what site did you use? I've got my evoucher but the link to the site is under maintenance since yesterday
0 Likes
Andyo577
Journeyman
Options
Check out willow20's recent Post on the buds claim issue on how to resolve it
0 Likes
cpx75
Student
Options
received buds live today, can confirm they sound amazing, coming from Airpods first gen the improvement in sound is really something 😌😊
0 Likes