Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download the MapMyRun App

(Topic created on: 29-03-2021 10:38 PM)
Dermotcw
First Poster
Options

I know that this seems really silly but I cannot find how to download the MapMyRun app to my Samsung Gear watch. I have the app downloaded on my Iphone, but want to us it on the watch. For the life of me I cannot find the proper instructions to do this.

thanks mill

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Smiletic
Apprentice
Options

Hi, you can download and install te app in the app galaxy wearable in yout phone: click in discover at the bottom of the inicial screen, then tap map my run in the search bar on the top. 

0 Likes
Dermotcw
First Poster
Options

Thanks a mill for reply but where is this 'Discover'? Have gone thu the bezel and and cannot see it - thanks mill again

0 Likes
Smiletic
Apprentice
Options

So, you need to "order" the installation of the map my run in the app for the phone. I have a Samsung phone, but I think that you download any app in the phone to connect the watch, right? In the Samsung phones this app call Galaxy Wearables and it has three tabs on the bottom: start, watch faces and Discover. In this last tab we can search for apps of watch and install then when both are next one another.  

My app is in portuguese, but you can see how appears to me. 

By the way, I love the MapMyRun in the watch. 

Screenshot_20210329-193641_Watch Active Plugin.jpg

0 Likes
premdeepakhulagbali
First Poster
Options

Mapmyrun is now only avalible on Galaxy5 watches for download. If u have had installed ealier and after reseting the watch its missing u can find it follow the steps 

1. open galaxy weable app on phone 

2.go to Apps -> manage apps.

3. on right hand side top you will see 3 dots tab on it u will get Download history.

here you will find all apps and watch faces which u have downloaded earlier.