Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed

(Topic created on: 24-04-2021 02:27 PM)
Olay
Student
Options
Galaxy buds live not fitting as it always falls off. 
Contacted Samsung, was told cannot help. Disappointed and definitely poor product support. 
6 REPLIES 6
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
I have the same issue with buds pro. They r painful to use n keeps on falling out. Scared of losing them somewhere 🙄
0 Likes
Kornizz
Pioneer
Options
I have normal buds (same as buds pro) and buds live they sits perfectly in my ears. I don't have any issues with them. Never falls of.
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
Not being patronising....but have you put them in right? Mine fell out and I realised I had put them in upside down. My other bud type earphones have the sticky out bit at the bottom so just followed. These buds the sticky out bit is at the top....weird and you put in with the bottom ams slightly horizontal and twist up. They now fit perfectly. Had to watch the video on how to fit them. 😆.
Yes I'm dippy.
0 Likes
Olay
Student
Options
To respond, I have watched the video as well and had assistance from a friend with similar buds. Unfortunately, still won't sit.
Even customer service did confirm it may not be for all
0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
Oh that's not good. There's different wing bits but sounds like your have tried. Samsungs customer service is really bad atm.....shame 😞
Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
I replaced the bud tips on my Pro with memory foam ones. They are a better fit, more comfortable, and don't fall out.
Try searching for them on Amazon. Plenty of choice.
0 Likes