Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Direct 4G calls from Galaxy Watch 3 (not via blutooth and my phone)

(Topic created on: 01-11-2020 03:32 PM)
Arvid1
Student
Options

When I am training I do like to receive and make calls from my watch without having my mobile with me. How is that done in the setup

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@Arvid1: Do you have the LTE variant of the watch, and have you activated your network? If not, head to the Wearables app on your phone > Mobile Networks and follow the on screen prompts. Once activated, simply head to Apps > Phone on your watch to make calls without the need for your phone. 

0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
Go to the Galaxy Wearables app and then scroll down to Mobile plans and if you're on a supported network follow the set up instructions.
0 Likes
pickmybrain
Pathfinder
Options
if you have the LTE variant of the phone firstly your mobile phone needs to be a Samsung device presumable one of the latest ones and you need to take out a E Sim plan with your network. EE and Vodafone support Samsung watches for lte services however 02 have just recently begun supporting the watch 3.
0 Likes
Solution
Arvid1
Student
Options

It was not possible to use my Watch 3 with my network (Telenor). nor has the ECG been activated in Norway.

I returned my Watch3 (Promised more than it dellivered)

0 Likes
wilko7133
Student
Options
mobile plans isn't listed in the wearable app on my S7 despite having a 4g model on Vodafone network
0 Likes