Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different stress dashboard on Active 2

(Topic created on: 02-07-2020 04:45 PM)
diaabo
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I have my software on the last version on the phone and on my watch Active 2 (R820XXU1BTA1/R820OXA1BTA1/) and the stress dashboard on my watch is different than on others that say their software is also on the latest version:

Mine is like this (a line):

image.png

On others like this (round):

image.png

Why is it different? Is it a configuration? Or one of the versions is not the latest (despite in the phone app says it has the latest version).

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options
@diaabo: I have had a look into this, and the Stress tracker shows as a bar in the user manual. Can you see a 'Breathe' option on screen, and if so, does tapping this option change the tracker type to the rounded version?

Can you try opening the S Health app > Swipe up or down > Settings > HR and Stress measurement, to see if there are any options here to change the display?
0 Likes
Hikari
Pioneer
Options
This can be changed by gesture or push of a button. When you see the rounded screen swipe down and it will bring to horizontal line. When you see the line push the top button and it will take you to the rounded screen. I have both screens on my Watch Active 🙂
0 Likes
diaabo
Apprentice
Options
If I click Breath, it goes to the Breath screen and tells me to... well... breathe. But it stays on a line. On the S Helth app. Settings ? only the ones on Hmbuerguer menu > Cogwheel and there is nothing there for stress definitions.
0 Likes
diaabo
Apprentice
Options
Nope. If I measure the stress and them I am on the bar. If I touch the screen trying to go down, or click the top button (physical you say?) just goes to the previous screen.
0 Likes