Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery delay Samsung Galaxy Watch 4G 46mm?

(Topic created on: 27-11-2019 12:02 PM)
MrsSG
Apprentice
Options

I've posted this on another thread but I think theyre closing that thread :

My husband ordered the Samsung Galaxy watch 4G 46mm for me on Monday evening as a gift. The order was to be delivered yesterday but was not received. I called Samsung to enquire about my order and was told that the lady would have to escalate this issue with the logistics team and get back to me today once she'd heard from them. I hadnt receieved a call back so I called them to see what the hold up was and see if they had any news but the lady I spoke with said she wasnt able to help as the only thing she could do was to raise the query with the logistics team AGAIN and then call me back at some point today?!

I asked to speak with a manager as I find it completely unacceptable that a huge corporation like Samsung wouldn't even give their employees the access that they need in order to deal with delivery queries. The ladies just gotten back to me saying that I have to wait for a phone call from her colleague and that I should receive a call in 10 to 15 minutes which I'm waiting for but my questions are

1) Has anyone faced this issue before?

2) If so how long did the delivery take?

3) Does anyone have any information in regards to to why Samsung unable to give me a straight answer for when my delivery is?

So disgusted in this delivery process, really kicking myself for not buying the watch from third party sellers eg Currys or Amazon or even EE! We are in the middle of moving house so I kinda need it now!!

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0