Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deep sleep issue

(Topic created on: 19-05-2021 07:24 AM)
Ruthwakeman
First Poster
Options

I have had an Active2 for about a week and was so excited as I am a loyal Samsung user, but have been pretty disappointed, particularly with the sleep module which isn't recording deep sleep accurately. I have been using a fitbit until now which has recorded around an hour nightly, now active2 is showing 15-20 minutes, or not recording at all. I wearing the watch correctly, I've done a hard reset, what are Samsung doing to fix the problem? as this seems to be a common problem across their watches... anything else I can do?

3 REPLIES 3
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

@Ruthwakeman 

if done with reset

software updates

and if watch is worn correctly 

please contact customer care

so they can offer further fix

😊

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
Greeneyedgal
Pioneer
Options
My Galaxy watch 3 never tracked deep sleep properly either sometimes would show only a few minutes, it's a software problem not you.
JBP
Apprentice
Options
Same problem here. Been using my Active 2 for a week, right after having software updated. For the first few day I used my old fitbit simultaneously. Completely different sleep records. I average 1 h deep sleep according to fitbit, and less than 3o min with Active watch. Also, it seems to be under estimating my Hr: measures 120 when I know I'm well above when exercising vigorously, a I checked with the fitbit and the hr monitor on the bike, which show approx tge same. This is definitely a Samsung issue and I'm hoping they can sort this... HR it is The essential thing. Disappointed
0 Likes