Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 4 of my Galaxy4 adventure

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 11:29 AM)
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Only wore it in the way 2 and from work, because I'm a Maintenance fitter and knowing my luck u would hit/dent/scratch it... The 1st time Ive used it while driving to work and usually make a phonecard via the watch on my way, to my horror, sound was muffled then I looked and the speaker is buried in my skin on my left arm, why have they put it there, bend your wrist backwards and the speaker is covered??? Or is it just me thinks this, positioning on Active 3 was good, also another annoying thing, where has the notification/tone to say when you've hung up, I got nothing, or is something I've missed also.... thoughts?
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Options
I'm still baffled as to why people buy the watches.. the phone has everything you need and removes the need for a watch.... it's so easy to be sucked into a 'new' 'must have' accessory... I take it you looked at the item before purchasing and knew the position of the speaker. It would probably be safer and easier to return the watch and opt for some sort of Bluetooth speaker for your car or pair your phone to the car. Finally, you spend God only knows how much and are afraid to wear it... personally, I think you should re-evaluate your options...
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Thank you for your input 😉
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

@HarryAndIsabellesDad wrote:
I'm still baffled as to why people buy the watches.. the phone has everything you need and removes the need for a watch....

I use mine for the notification alerts and health features. It's not always possible to take out your phone when you receive a message or email. I could be at work or sitting with a group of people and don't want to be rude by taking out my phone... A quick glance at my watch and I'm done!

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
PawPaw
Pathfinder
Options
I've used watch4 Classic to make and receive calls without issue.....admit that I have been in a quiet location...I do have wat h volume at maximum but at no time was the sound muffled and the person on the other end did not know I was using the watch until I told them and they said it sounded just like a normal phone call..... I can't say I noticed an end of call tone.....its not something I would activate normally
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
Thanks for your input, only my thoughts, it's a good watch 👌🏻
0 Likes
Options
But you're out with people, at work and now, looking at whatever on a smaller screen.. (while your phone is in your pocket)

I remain baffled....
0 Likes