Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date & Weather Complication for Galaxy Watchfaces / Wear OS

(Topic created on: 08-03-2024 02:29 PM)
KKStar123
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I hope you are well. It's my first time posting.

I really wanted a complication on my Samsung galaxy watch 5 pro where it shows the information from both the "date complication" and "weather complication" combined. (I.e top row day + date in e.g. FRI 8 format, and second row just a small current weather image/symbole + temperature (°C) )

Is there any way to make such a complication?

Many thanks
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@KKStar123: I recommend exploring your options by pressing and holding on your Watch face > Add watch face, then swiping through the available presets. To customise the watch face, tap 'Customise', then Swipe left or right on the screen to move to an item you want to customise, then select the desired colour and other things by using the bezel or swiping upwards or downwards on the screen. To set the complications, tap each complication area you want to adjust. You can also head to the Galaxy Wearable app on your connected phone > Watch faces, and make the changes from here. 

0 Likes
LeotheKing
Explorer
Options
Hi there
Go to Samsung store where you can download watchfaces of your choice. There are free ones and paid for ones.
Note: watchfaces have different complications , look around what fits your interests.
0 Likes
KKStar123
Apprentice
Options
Hi, thanks for the suggestions. I already know how to customise the watchface / select different complications, but I wanted a single complication that shows the date and weather in one if possible. Will have a look around though and thanks for the reply :smiling-face:
0 Likes
KKStar123
Apprentice
Options
Hi, thanks for the suggestions. I wanted a single complication that shows the date and weather in one if possible. Will have a look around though and thanks for the reply :smiling-face:
0 Likes