Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data missing Samsung health

(Topic created on: 30-06-2020 05:49 PM)
Crisqo1984
Student
Options

Hello.

A lot of the times I'm trying to record a workout using my samsung gear active 2 and I then go on my phone to look at the workout on samsung health, it says "data missing" on the lower right underneath the heart rate graph.

Am I wearing the Samsung gear active 2 incorrectly?  

What's the best way to make sure that the sensor can pick up all of my heart rate data?

I feel I should point out that I do a lot of high intense workouts, and I don't know if that is a factor.  

Thank yo . 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Morning @Crisqo1984 ,

are you referring to the Galaxy Watch Active 2? If so, are you able to tell me what version do you have (Bluetooth or LTE) and what phone do you have this connected to? Is this happening with all your workouts?

Take a look at this handy guide that our colleagues in Africa have put together to find how to wear this correctly: https://www.samsung.com/africa_en/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-wear-the-galaxy-watch-active2-corr...

0 Likes
Crisqo1984
Student
Options

Watch: SM-R835U

Phone:  Samsung Galaxy s9+

I've looked at the guide. It doesn't help. 

I see that it can't be too tight or too loose, but I'm still getting "data missing" when I look at the workout on samsung health. 

tunglk217
First Poster
Options

Same with me, im using gear s3 frontierScreenshot_20200630-234848_Samsung Health.jpg

Itzik_A
First Poster
Options
MissF
First Poster
Options

Same here. Hr only works for 5 mins. But while i run i can go to hr and it tracks it. Jusy not in the exetcise mofe for running...

0 Likes
SardarKhan
First Poster
Options

I'm also facing the same issue, even though I'm wearing the watch perfectly fine.

You can see it is missing to record almost all of the heart rate data while running, but it most frequently happens while biking.

running.pngcycling.png

0 Likes