Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dance Workout on Galaxy Watch Active 2

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 11:06 PM)
Dzlandis
First Poster
Options

Hi!

While looking on my newly purchased Galaxy Active Watch 2 under the workout section I was unable to find the workout for dance or ballet. I find this very surprising as dancing is a very common workout for many people. Especially people who work in the business. I would like if the workout could be added to the workout section or at least be able to add it through the phone somehow manually. For this being my very first Galaxy product bought I expect this to be resolved soon. Thank you in advance and I hope this gets resolved.

15 REPLIES 15
AnW168
First Poster
Options

I do not know why dancing and ballet are on phone app, but not on watch. I just use "other workout" on watch first. When it syncs to phone app, I changes the activity into dancing. This is my work around.

0 Likes
dutje
First Poster
Options

Ik zou ook heel graag dans op de watch willen ipv op de app!!!

0 Likes
joelgarner
First Poster
Options

same here. it used to be there on my old gear s2 classic but its not on my active two. is there a seperate app that can do this?

0 Likes
FlamingIce96
Apprentice
Options

and is 2023, Samsung still ignoring the issue

bso118
Student
Options

You mentioned dance or gymnastics being on the phone app and I'm curious if it's a different Samsung Health download from what I have.

There's no such thing in the list of exercises on my phone, and it's frustrating not to be able to click "dance" when I'm doing a Zumba class, or "martial arts" when doing kickboxing, for example.

I don't know what to choose that would be similar in effort that would give me the correct amount of energy used for the activities I'm doing.

0 Likes
FlamingIce96
Apprentice
Options

I checked the app in the phone and the dance is really there however in my wtach app is mission.. no point in wearing them if I am not able to select the correct exercise.. If I could retroactively edit in my phone that I was dancing and not doing general workout.. that would also solve this for me.

Screenshot_20231221_200716_Samsung Health.jpg

0 Likes