Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dance Workout on Galaxy Watch Active 2

(Topic created on: 23-09-2020 02:51 PM)
Dzlandis
First Poster
Options

Hi!

While looking on my newly purchased Galaxy Active Watch 2 under the workout section I was unable to find the workout for dance or ballet. I find this very surprising as dancing is a very common workout for many people. Especially people who work in the business. I would like if the workout could be added to the workout section or at least be able to add it through the phone somehow manually. For this being my very first Galaxy product bought I expect this to be resolved soon. Thank you in advance and I hope this gets resolved.

15 REPLIES 15
Mayo
First Poster
Options

Same was very dissapointed not see the workout there ! 

Kate26
First Poster
Options

I am also disappointed that the ballet and dance workout option is not available on the watch. I am a ballet dancer and was really looking forward to being able to track my fitness thought my day of classes and rehersals. I hope this gets changed soon I believe alot of people would use this feature, I know alot of my dance co-workers would.

AndrewL
Options
@Kate26: Sorry to hear of your disappointment. I will pass your suggestion to our Research and Development Team, and keep you updated with any feedback they provide regarding the inclusion of dance workout options in future Samsung Health versions. In the meantime you can still utilise the watch to track basic things such as your heart rate and calories burnt while you're dancing to monitor your fitness levels.
0 Likes
Jaifromthea
First Poster
Options

I want to use my watch to dance and can't please fix this

KikiLon
First Poster
Options

Same problem here, it used to be available but at some point it just disappeared 

hey_sachin
First Poster
Options

Any update here to show dancing workout in active 2 watch. I can see dancing workout in samsung health app in phone but it is not appearing in watch. Please let us know the solution asap.

bogdanush
First Poster
Options

I also do ballet regularly. I would appreciate this feature very much.

0 Likes
Alex1996
Student
Options

Is there anyway that dance or gymnastics be added to the samsung health app on the galaxy active 2. My main form of exercise is dance / cheerleading and none of the options on the health app are anything like this. Two of my friends have the apple watch which has gymnastics as an option their calories burnt are always around the same and mine are always so much lower as I'm having to choose other work out.

Please help / advise 

Thank you 

BurgerQueen
First Poster
Options

Hi Andrew, any news about this? It looks like a lot of people need dance workout on the watch. It is so strange to have it in Samsung health, but not in active 2. At least we should have aerobic.