Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Damaged watch returned, but order cancelled instead of replaced

(Topic created on: 14-09-2022 12:48 PM)
Martin2222
First Poster
Options

Hi all

I pre-ordered a Galaxy Watch5 Pro LTE and when it got delivered, it was scratched.

The guidance for arranging a replacement was to go to my orders and select return/replace, but no option existed.

So after chatting to someone on webchat, they emailed me a returns label and they confirmed that once I sent it back, a replacement would be sent to me.

I sent it back via DPD and I've now just had multiple emails from Samsung confirming that my payment has been refunded, my 2 year Samsung Care+ insurance has been cancelled and my Samsung Finance has been cancelled!

I've called Samsung but they said there's nothing they can do as the order has already been cancelled.

Therefore, I'm at a loss. If I re-order now, it could:

1) affect my credit rating taking a second 'loan' out, or possibly be denied anyway

2) miss out on getting the £100 discount for sending my old watch in part exchange

3) miss out on getting the earbuds offer for pre-orders

So essentially, Samsung have cancelled my order, insurance and credit agreement without my confirmation or acceptance.

I'm so frustrated. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
This is a customer forum nothing anyone on here can do for you other than sudgest you ring customer service. If customer service can't do anything then reorder or do without.

Samsung also don't need your permission to cancel anything or honor any previous deals.
Martin2222
First Poster
Options

Wow, what a wonderfully helpful and friendly response. Thanks.

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Have I not answered all of your questions? It might not be what you want to hear.
0 Likes